Wednesday 15 August 2007

player kindness

I must say, not knowing whether its just a coincidence or not that Tom no-longer plays my account, that I have experiecned some amazingly friendly people and comments at the tables the last few days and it feels much nicer than the constant tirade of abuse that is usually hurled my way, So thank you to those people for your encouragement and thank you for recognising that im not a nasty person in any way shape or form, I am still considering changing accounts to escape the tag that, although fading, still seems to be carried on my present account, a new one has been set up and you can all have fun trying to find her, I guess my blog reports will help, P.S you will like her pic, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

I feel it is just as important to report to you all my bad days, as well as good, so i confess that with the exception of a few STT wins my last 2 days have been pretty dry with a combination of bubbles and early exits from MTT's I did, however, just finish 4th in a £1.5k gtd (£150.00) so hopefully I can enter another patch of wins.

GL at the tables and see you all soon,
Jimmy.

No comments: