Thursday 16 August 2007

One move wonders!!

Dont you just hate people who play by the 'ALL-IN' or fold routine? my personal way of combatting this utterly talentless way of playing is to be very very patient, wait until you can catch them in the act and most of the time you will get paid.

Last night in the NTX £2k gtd the final tables all in merchant was someone i know quite well (chriss005) normally a very steady and talented player was being a complete tool, so i sat back with my finger on the fold button and played the waiting game.
Eventually with 4 players remaining, everyone on roughly 40,000 chips, i find AK and our table joker once again makes his only move, this time i call (surely he knew he would eventually get caught out?) and he reveals k3, in my opinion the maths are simple, IF I HOLD I WIN THE TOURNEY, needles to say the board deals him a flush!!! and im left with a poxy £159.00 for my 3 hours work. ah well, you cant win them all! :<

Does anyone disagree with my opinion of the 'ALL-IN' or 'FOLD' style play?? I would love to hear your thoughts.

GL.
Jimmy.

No comments: