Friday 7 September 2007

Slow and steady

Im not finding time to play as much the last couple of weeks, but had a night in tonight and have just finished the $2500.00 gtd tourney, in which i placed 2nd from 140 runners and has left me about another £450.00 or so up for the day after cashing the NTX £2k gtd and another £1.5k gtd, so not a bad end to the week.


I really wish i had time to play and properly chase some of the promos that are on at the moment, such as, all the TLB boards and GTD final table leaderboards, but unfortunately I have a full time job and thus cannot compete with players such as CUTEMOFO and Lee27015 etc. Please dont get me wrong, great players but there are a few such as these that have all day everyday to attack the promotions and just lately it has got me to thinking whether or not I should take a couple of weeks off and try it myself? what do u think, leave comments.
I have played 3 evenings so far this month with 6 final tables and around £1200 profit, Matt (CUTEMOFO) made 51 final tables last month and his best result was a win in one of the $5k gtd's maybe some practice required at the business end of the tournies eh Matt?? ;) lol just thought it was worth a mention as ive never seen anyone make so many ft's in one month! There's a record for you to chase Mihay!!

anyway GL to all and as i mentioned feel free to leave your comments.

Jimmy.

1 comment:

PokerFishDave said...

You should def consider taking at least a month off. I cant understand why you guys even work in the 1st place!! btw I know who you are, I figured it out!