Saturday 22 September 2007

Back from Turkey and playing OK

As i sat on the plane, homebound in the early hours of this morning, I wondered how my week without any poker contact at all would affect my game. My confidence certainly needed a boost as this was one of the rare occasions that I doubt myself and my talent.

Tom was still in bed when I arrived back home and was laughing, uncontrollably, as he showed me his sharkscope form graph from the last week which showed a dive the likes of which Jurgen Klinsmann would have been proud to own. He'd lost the best part of £2,ooo on single table and FL cash games between Weds-Fri and had yet managed to break even for the week.......My opinion of my brothers behaviour is that he needs to learn to recognise when he is in a tilting patch and step away from his lappy or P.C

Anyhow, I regained my confidence and put to rest any self doubt I had this afternoon with a string of pleasant results, once again in the DEEPSTACK 3rd from 30 runners (£120.00) then 2nd in the 1200 euro's GTD from 70 runners (£250.00) I also was being a cheapskate and played the qualifiers for the $20k GTD which i progressed at first attempt and I qualified for the 550 euro buy-in satellite the the world series of poker or EPT event along with Garfy (Mihay Manole) 18 runners 1st place gets a £10,000 package to a tour event of his choice, I went out early after being out-housed and Mihay has just finished 5th.

Not a bad day, around £350.00 up and glad to be back

GL at the tables,
Jimmy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eye did u really play 3 accounts in the 20k ? they will ban u for that fella be careful or at least dont tell every1 !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No mate, was possibly when I played one Tom played another and Onny87 played another one, thats the only time i remember having 3 accounts on the burn at once